Ex Rental and Ex Demo Stand Up Paddleboards (SUP) and Kayaks
Looking to buy a SUP or Kayak? We refresh our rental fleet and sell on our equipment periodically while it is in excellent condition. This can be a great chance to grab a deal on high-quality, well maintained SUP or Kayak! All accessories are also available for purchase. But these deals don’t last long, so get in touch with us to see what we currently have available, and be sure to get on the list for ‘first dibs’ on the next available board or kayak.
Current SUP Deals:
Priced well below cost. Get a steal now!
- Red Co. Inflatable SUPs: 10’8 x 35″, 10′ x 30, $800 each, complete with pump. Add $150 for bag and paddle
- Jimmy Lewis Inflatable SUPs: Maestro Air 10’x34″ from $600; 2x Air Stiletto Touring 12’6″ x 32″ $900 each
- Elite Race Board – Jimmy Lewis 14′ U-Boat, in Full Carbon, 11-12kg, $1600 ($4,200 Brand New)
- Elite Race Board – Jimmy Lewis 12’6 U-Boat, in Full Carbon, only 9-10kg, $1500 ($4,000 New)
More Deals on SUP
Inflatable SUP range from $600 – $1000
All-Around and Surf SUPs
- Multiple sizes and hand-shaped designs available, strong and light epoxy fibreglass sandwich construction. These boards glide, handle and turn well, are incredible to surf, but importantly they are also VERY TOUGH. The best durability to weight ratio available anywhere!
- Currently selling a wide range. From $800 – $1900
Elite Race / touring / Downwind SUPs, 12’6 and 14′ sizes in a variety of widths, STRONG full sandwich construction, in both fibreglass and full carbon. A range available from $1500 – $2800
Top Brands Available Jimmy Lewis, SIC, NSP, Art in Surf, Naish, BIC, Starboard, Red Paddle Co.
Used Kayak Prices:
Single Kayak $300 – $500; Double Kayak $500 – $900
Like our SUP’s we only use the highest quality equipment. We are proud to support the best NZ made Mission Kayaks in our fleet!
Check out the range at missionkayaking.com
List and Sell Your Gear Here!
If you are interested in listing a board or kayak for us to sell on behalf, give us an email or phone call.