Stand Up Paddle Board Hire
Mission Bay is the home of stand up paddle boarding in Auckland
Included in every rental is the following:
- A free 10 minute lesson for all rentals 1 hour or more. Even if you are not opting for a full lesson, we will go through the key skills needed so you can get the most out of your time on the water.
- Board, Paddle, Leash, Personal Flotation Device (PFD)
‘Mission Bay is the home of stand up paddle boarding—and for good reason. Despite what the name may suggest, it’s no mission to get to Mission Bay. The beautiful sandy beach is just 10 minutes from the heart of Auckland CBD.’ The Best Stand Up Paddle Boarding Spots in Auckland – Urban List
- Includes Board, Paddle, Leash
- Full Safety Briefing
- No online bookings available. Only drop in bookings and subject to demand.
2 x 1 Hour Repeat Paddler
From$ 85Per Month
- Take a board away for a day trip or multi-day adventure!
- Multiple day discounts available
**1/2 Hour Rates only available during summer season December-March.
Concession Cards and Starter Packages
All Concession Card rates apply for use by one person.
Group Lesson Starter Package
Private Lesson Starter PackageMost Popular Gift
5x Anytime Rentals
10x Anytime Rentals
About Our Rentals
At Mission Bay we use top quality Stand Up Paddleboards in our fleet. We are the only International Surfing Association Certified SUP school in the central Auckland where every instructor is an ISA qualified SUP Instructor.
We have the following boards available to rent:
All Around and Surf SUPs
- Jimmy Lewis Maestro 10’3 x 35″
- Jimmy Lewis Cruise Control 11’6 x 32″
- Jimmy Lewis Searcher 12’6″ x 33.5″
- Jimmy Lewis Air Maestro inflatable 10’3 x 33″
- Jimmy Lewis Hanalei
- Jimmy Lewis Kwad
- Art in Surf Rhino 10’6″ x 32″
- Naish Nalu
- Red Air Mega
- Red Air Surfer
- Red Air 10’8
- Red Air 10’6
- Red Air 12’6″ Sport