At Mission Bay Watersports we specialize in school groups by providing educational and fun experiences for the students on both Kayaks and Stand Up Paddleboards. Email us at email@example.com or phone 09 392 SUPS for more details.
We can fully customize a program that fits the goals of the course.
Examples of what we have covered in past school program are:
- Key elements of safety and developing balance and paddling skills
- Basic to Advanced SUP and/or Kayak skills
- Managing risks and hazards on the water, and general water safety lessons.
- Fun challenges! We always leave time for a relay race, tandem paddling challenges, and other fun games. This is a great opportunity for students to put what they learn into some fun practice.
Mission Bay Watersports is accredited to deliver NZQA education qualifications, is a Surfing New Zealand certified SUP school and employs qualified SUP instructors. We have years of experience teaching SUP to kids and adults.
We can put together a learning program for both primary and secondary schools. We are able to assess NZQA 91330 which offers 4 level 2 credits in SUP.
Mission Bay Watersports is one of Auckland’s leading water sport providers and have been delivering fun, education and safe programs since 1988. Kids love being active and having fun is one of the best was for the to be receptive to learning. Our programs focuses on water safety and building confidence. These programs are built around the curriculum and are based in the fundamental aspects of Health and Physical education.
We can provide on request:
- Safety plan, externally audited and approved
- All activity leaders have relevant, current skills and qualifications, first aid certificates
- OutdoorsMark and Qualmark Gold