Come join the team at Mission Bay Watersports (MBW) for the 2016/2017 season! Mission Bay Watersports is a family owned operation based at Mission Bay.
We are looking for a Senior instructor and Part-time/Casual SUP/Kayak Instructors starting around December 2016 working through to April 2017.
All Mission Bay Watersports staff:
- Need to be excellent communicators, team orientated and have a strong operational and safety focus. A friendly, customer-focused, outgoing outlook with the ability to organise and work well with groups of people of all ages and nationalities is essential.
- Instructors must be knowledgeable and experienced stand up paddleboarders – preferably with an minimum qualification of ISA level 1 or equivalent, and/or experienced kayakers with minimum Sea Kayak Leader or equivalent qualifications- (SKOANZ or NZOIA).
- A current First Aid Certificate would be necessary.
- A full NZ driver’s licence would also be an advantage but not a requirement.
- Applicants for this position should have NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa.
Mission Bay Watersports offers competitive pay rates, and an amazing place to work! Salary / pay rate will be reflective of qualifications, skills and experience and can be fully negotiable for the right applicant. In addition to all of the above, the ideal candidate for the Operations Manager role would also have skills / experience in other water-based pursuits, and a background in outdoor leadership / education and instructing other outdoor pursuits would be hugely beneficial.
This is a unique opportunity to work at an awesome beach location with a great team. Email CV to firstname.lastname@example.org